Register to Attend
The LATAM Roadshow Webinar
Wednesday, March 18 at 2:00pm EST
Join us for a market briefing by a Sector Specialist from the U.S. Commercial Service
and Representatives from Prominent Companies in Brazil
Presented by the U.S. Commercial Service
Facilitated by PHM International
About the Webinar
Who should attend: U.S. companies with an interest in expanding their architecture, engineering and/or planning activities in the Latin American (LATAM) region
Why you should attend: The webinar provides an introduction to the business opportunities in the region with presentations by U.S. Commercial Service Sector Specialists and prominent business representatives from the region. Your company representatives will also learn about the logistics of the LATAM Architecture Roadshow and participate in a question and answer session.
Information about the LATAM Architecture Roadshow:
Attendance in this Certified U.S. Trade Mission is limited to 15 U.S. companies and investors and a total 20 U.S. participants to maximize the level of overall access and one-on-one meeting opportunities. Based on past interest and participation, we expect demand to be very high. Attendees will be accepted on a rolling basis up until sixty (60) days prior to the start of the program
Companies and Investors who are leaders in the targeted sectors will be invited by our co-chairs with PHM International. We expect strong attendance from more than 40 highly qualified companies to attend. This Certified Trade Mission will provide you the opportunity for one-on-one private meetings with each company or investor in attendance.
NOTE: The US Government, particularly the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Embassy are not involved in selecting or recruiting for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The U.S. and foreign commercial service support the goals of this event, but do not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Cost benefits of participating in this Roadshow, a Certified Trade Mission:
- The U.S. Consulate is the “convener of stature” for the Certified Trade Mission which lends a prestige to the event, helps guarantee the quality of the attendees, and limits the attrition prior to the event.
- Without the trade mission format it would be impossible to arrange up to 10 meetings in one day with pre-qualified companies and industry representatives from specific sectors. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time, and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips are equivalent to, or will cost more than this one Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- Without U.S. Government support, and due to current business environments, you would most likely need to hire an in country representative, which would be a significant up-front cash expenditure.
- There are no commissions charged on any deal – investment, partnership, or sale you generate from the Trade Mission – ever.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day and all the pre-qualified and vetted companies come to you. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. It is true: “Time is Money”.