PHMintl works with the U.S. Commercial Service (U.S. Dept. of Commerce) to organize and facilitate Certified Trade Missions, which PHMIntl brands as Roadshows.
Why attend a Roadshow?
- The Roadshows are targeted for success
- Excellent value proposition
- Highly organized with pre-qualified 1-on-1 meetings
- Targeted, focused, and effective planning
- No placement fees or commissions
PHM International’s global experience in designing, directing, and executing trade missions continues to garner success.
“Was not sure what will we find or whom we will meet and were pleasantly surprised about the organization and unique quality of meetings we had. Our plans for Brazil will now enter the fast track. Well done.” NetObjex, September 2018 – FinTech Roadshow to Brazil.
“The Fintech Roadshow was a very efficient and insightful introduction to the Brazilian fintech market. We look forward to participating in future roadshows as we continue to expand our global footprint.” Branch International, September 2018 – FinTech Roadshow to Brazil.
WHERE TO NEXT?
Upcoming Roadshows are continually added approximately six months in advance.
FinTech Roadshow to London and the EU
Vets-Go-Global Trade Mission to Vietnam (Co-delivered with Sharp 10 Group)
Industry 4.0 Roadshow to Taiwan
FinTech Roadshow to Mexico
Pricing & Application to Attend a Certified Trade Mission / Roadshow
2019 FinTech Roadshow to London & EU
2019 Industry 4.0 Roadshow to Taiwan
2019 Finech Roadshow to Mexico
- Matchmaking U.S. investors, companies and accelerators to the target country or region’s leading technology companies, investors, financial, manufacturing companies and startups
- 8 to 10 private, pre-qualified one-on-one matchmaking meetings for each U.S. participant
- Sector Briefing by U.S. Embassy and in-country experts
- Networking Reception at U.S. Consulate General or U.S. Embassy
- Discount available for “anchor” industry event
Cost benefits of participating in a Roadshow
- The U.S. Consulate is the “convener of stature” for the Certified Trade Mission which lends a prestige to the event, helps guarantee the quality of the attendees, and limits the attrition prior to the event.
- Without the trade mission format it would be impossible to arrange and schedule up to 10 meetings in one day with pre-qualified Brazilian companies. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time, and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. Those additional trips are equivalent to many times more the cost than the Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel alone.
- Without U.S. Government support you would most likely need to hire an in-country representative, which would be a significant up-front cash expenditure.
- There are no commissions charged on any deal – investment, partnership, or sale you generate from the Roadshow / Trade Mission – ever.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one and a half day and all the pre-qualified and vetted companies come to you. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. It is true: “Time is Money”.
Key Features of the Certified Trade Mission / Roadshow
- Eight to 10 one-on-one pre-qualified personal meetings with leading in-country companies and institutions
- Focused, structured, organized and pre-arranged private meetings
- Convened by the U.S. Consulate
- No commissions – ever
- Full contact information and background provided to all qualified attendees prior to all meetings
- Promotion of your firm to the in-country sector
The Road Show will provide
- One-on-one meetings with leading sector companies and organizations
- Close, direct interaction between U.S. and top in-country executives
- Promotion of U.S. companies, accelerators and investors
- Introduce pre-qualified, vetted in-country companies
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets. To find out more about how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you achieve export success, visit www.export.gov.
Typical Agenda at a Glance (Detailed agenda(s) developed for each Roadshow.)
Morning – Arrival from U.S. and hotel check in
Meet at U.S. Consulate / Embassy / Consulate General Residence
Restaurant (vegetarian meals available)
Registration at conference facility, light breakfast
Welcome and Morning Briefing (20 minutes)
Morning One-on-One Meetings (20 to 30 minutes each)
- 12:00 Thank you to morning in-country companies
Lunch U.S. and afternoon in-country companies
Welcome and Afternoon Briefing: Investment Opportunities (20 minutes)
Afternoon One-on-One Meetings (20 to 30 minutes each)
Day 3 Optional and TBC
- Meet at anchor event for day of sector conference.
Past Brazilian Projects
PHM International has run several banking and financial technology projects in Brazil and with Brazilian companies in the U.S. Past Brazilian and U.S. companies that have been part of PHM International Brazil focused projects include Banco do Brazil, Itaú, VMware, Bradesco, Banco Central, Chain, NetApp, FEBRABAN, ZL Technologies, Caixa Economica, Palo Alto Networks, Cielo, IBM, Plug and Play, Daon, Oracle, and more.