Brazil FinTech Roadshow: a Certified Trade Mission for U.S. investors, incubators, and FinTech companies.
Presented by the U.S. Commercial Service
Facilitated by PHM International
CTM: 17-18 September, 2018 São Paulo, Brazil – registration & acceptance required
Selection Criteria and Profile
U.S. companies must be pre-qualified to participate in this Brazil Fintech Roadshow CTM. Invitees represent a select group of top U.S. FinTech companies, investors, incubators and accelerators. The group will consist of a range of investment strategies, sector focuses, and geographic preferences.
Attendance in this Certified U.S. Trade Mission is limited to 15 U.S. companies and investors and a total 20 U.S. participants to maximize the level of overall access and one-on-one meeting opportunities. Based on past interest and participation, we expect demand to be very high. Attendees will be accepted on a rolling basis up until the deadline of August 19, 2018.
Brazilian FinTech and financial companies will be invited by our Brazilian national co-chairs and vetted by the U.S. Consulate in Brazil. We expect strong attendance from more than 40 highly qualified FinTech, finance, insurance and banking companies to attend. This Certified Trade Mission will provide you the opportunity for one-on-one private meetings with each U.S. company or investor in attendance.
NOTE: The US Government, particularly the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Embassy are not involved in selecting or recruiting for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The U.S. and foreign commercial service support the goals of this event, but do not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Registration and Fees:
Attendance is limited and companies must be qualified. The quantity of U.S. participants is strategically limited to maximize the level of overall access and one on one meeting opportunities with the Brazilian FinTech attendees. Since space is limited, we encourage you to register immediately to reserve your spot. To register click here or scroll down.
First Attendee: $5,000.00 USD*
Second Attendee, same company: Included*
Registration deadline has passed and is now closed. If you would like to be included in our next international FinTech Roadshow please complete a brief survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FinTech-Roadshow-Survey
Registration fee includes:
Roadshow one-on-one meetings and receptions in Sao Paulo; attendance at the LatinFinance Fintech event. Full payment is required (after completion of the questionnaire and acceptance) to reserve your attendance and is due immediately. PHM International will work with FinTech start-ups that may qualify for STEP state grants and other discounts.
*FinTech startup discounts available.
Registration fee does not include
Airfare, international and within Brazil
Hotels (Roadshow official hotel discounts available.)
Meals other than during the events
Cost benefits of participating in this Roadshow, a Certified Trade Mission:
- The U.S. Consulate is the “convener of stature” for the Certified Trade Mission which lends a prestige to the event, helps guarantee the quality of the attendees, and limits the attrition prior to the event.
- Without the trade mission format it would be impossible to arrange up to 10 meetings in one day with pre-qualified Brazilian companies. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time, and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips are equivalent to, or will cost more than this one Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- Without U.S. Government support, and due to Brazil’s business environment, you would most likely need to hire an in country representative, which would be a significant up-front cash expenditure.
- There are no commissions charged on any deal – investment, partnership, or sale you generate from the Trade Mission – ever.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day and all the pre-qualified and vetted Brazilian FinTech companies come to you. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. It is true: “Time is Money”.