Sponsorship Opportunities for the
Asia-Pacific FinTech Roadshow to Hong Kong: a Certified Trade Mission for U.S. FinTech companies.
CTM: November 04-08, 2019 Hong Kong
Being a sponsor of the APAC FinTech Roadshow to Hong Kong provides your company with unique brand building opportunities and strong credibility. As a U.S. Commercial Service event, sponsoring companies will be positioned as leaders among the elite, pre-qualified U.S. and APAC businesses from across the financial technology sector. As a sponsor, your company will be associated with excellence and innovation, boosting your profile within the industry and positioning your brand as a thought leader in the space.
Why the Asia-Pacific FinTech Sector…
- Why Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific’s FinTech Sector…
- 59.6% of the world’s population (4.58 billion) live in the APAC (Asia Pacific) region
- By 2020 Millennials and Generation X will control 50% of all investable assets.
- APAC’s unbanked population is large
- 73% in SE Asia or 438 million
- 250 million in India
- 500 million in China
- 75% of Asian consumers use a smartphone
- According to a 2019 FICO survey of APAC banks and bankers:
- 91% of risk officers see themselves behind banks in the US and Europe in terms of implementing AI technologies
- 68% see credit decisions will benefit most from AI and machine learning
- 74% fraud will increase moderately or significantly in 2019
- 50% of banks simply block cards on first fraud alert
- Fraud is the leading indicator for 80% while only 6% ranked customer satisfaction as their No. 1 metric!
- 80% of AML budgets are related to headcounts…..done manually by large AML teams
- Six of the top 10 FinTech Hubs are in Asia
Unique association – Position your firm as a thought leader in APAC’s FinTech sector.
Brand recognition – Ongoing brand recognition pre event website and during event with signage and marketing material.
Brand impressions – Through our co-branded, integrated marketing program — before, during, and after the event.
Recognition – In all event publicity and outreach including press release, targeted emails, medial coverage in trade publication, webpage, signage, mobile application.
Brand Positioning – As thought leader, expert, KOL, “stand above the noise,” in a rapidly evolving sector.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities please complete the form below or call Patrick Sharpton, VP, PHM International: +1 571 201 0957 or +1 772 388 6496 x104
this is a space holder