PHM International: a world of shared experiences.
Since 2003 PHM International has been providing highly targeted, custom training and capacity building services to select private sector companies, government agencies, and NGOs.
For more than a decade we have successfully provided dozens of complete, custom turn-key programs. We offer the opportunity to capitalize on our resources and skills in global leadership training management while allowing clients to maintain brand and organizational identity.
Our training management services offer custom solutions to a client’s unique requirements. In addition, our training management allows for defined budget margins and highly targeted program development.
Our clients’ programs are designed for high level executives in government and the private sector. The sessions tend to have between 10 and 18 attendees and each is developed specific to the client’s needs and program goals.
PHM International specializes in creating rewarding and value driven projects including our unique “experience sharing” programs with government and private executives around the world.
Experience Sharing is the distinctive service PHM Global Leadership and Training Management brings to our clients. In this type of program (our most popular) we organize “in the trenches” meetings with like executives in the targeted sector, economic model, and city. Working under a Statement of Work (SOW) or other agreed upon project outline, PHM Global Leadership and Training Management always stays on target with pin-point accuracy, both in content and budget.
All our global leadership efforts and courses are designed to involve delegates throughout the training process in a highly interactive manner.
In-country training can be delivered in a manner to meet multiple needs:
♦ For a specific client wanting in-house training
♦ For a number of organizations in the same country
♦ Regionally and globally, where participants from a number of companies, agencies, or countries join a program.
Our trainers are professional specialists with training expertise. They use a variety of training techniques including case studies, syndicate work, exercises and discussion as well as knowledge transfer by well-structured lectures. Of noted importance, the programs feature contributions by local subject matter experts, ensuring regional characteristics are reflected and highlighted.
Our training management projects have included:
Case Examples with links, will take you to PHM International archived site:
- Energy Sector Strategic Planning, Leadership, Management & Team Building. Dubai, UAE. 2015
- Macedonian Legal Professional Associations and CSOs, Study Tour. Wash, DC and Boston. 2015
- Customer Service in Excellent (Financial) Organizations. Melbourne and Hong Kong. 2014
- Procurement, Oversight, Governance, & Compliance for Tanzania’s PPRA. Washington, DC 2014
- Differentiated Case Management & National Time Standards for Macedonia. (Washington, DC 2014)
- Correspondent Banking in Brazil (Sao Paulo 2013, Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2013)
- Court Administration (The Netherlands, Slovenia 2013)
- Legal Professional Associations and Civil Society Organizations(Estonia & Sweden, 2013)
- Judicial Good Governance, Anti-Corruption and Ethics (Washington, DC 2013)
- Pension Fund Investments (Kuala Lumpur, 2013)
- Deregulated SS Market for Pension Fund Boards (Mexico City, 2012)
- Social Security (SS) Reform and Development (Hong Kong, 2010)
- Privatization and Good Governance for Senior Government Executives (New York, 2003)
- Corporate Good Governance and Pension Fund Excellence (New York, 2004)
- Public Procurement Policy and Monitoring Compliance (New York, Wash, DC 2007)
- Law on Courts: Drafting of Court Book of Orders (Ireland, 2006)
- Performance Management & Measurement Implementation (Washington, DC 2012)
- Visionary Leadership & Management (Washington, DC 2011)
- Court Administration Study Tour & Experience Sharing (Ireland, 2008)
- Good Governance, Anti-Corruption and Ethics (Washington, DC 2004, 2006, 2007)
- Pension Fund Management (Hong Kong, 2010)
- Governance & Risk Management (Jakarta, 2010)
- Public Information Officers (PIO) Judicial Reform (Stockholm, 2010)
- Creating PPP Synergies for Improving Quality of Public Services (New York, 2006)
- Pension Reform (Kuala Lumpur, 2005)
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills: Your Audience & the Media (New York & Washington, DC 2006)
- Competing in a Deregulated SS Market for Pension Fund Board Trustees (Mexico City, 2012)
- Leadership Skills Development for Public Executives
- PPPs and Project Management (Taipei, 2011)
- Social Security Reform & Development (Seoul, SK. 2009)